Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just being real...I'm Not Alright

This song really illustrates where I'm at right now. I am struggling. I feel alone even when I am not. I want this time to push me closer to God. I pray it does. I really need it to. All I know is that depression sucks...

(I'm still new to this & I couldn't get the YouTube video on here)

10 comments:

Brooklyn Bonny said...

I'm sorry you're not doing well. That's what Prozac is for =)

Anonymous said...

Great song- I can relate too. I've been in a funk for a little while too, but I can't really figure out what it is. I don't know if it's still grief from my dad, PMS or what. It sucks though. I'm praying for you!!

Unknown said...

I remember when we moved to Austin, I had days where I HATED everything about myself and I hated being here. Slowly but surely, things begin to change. I have felt this way in my marriage A LOT! The journey is full of so much pain. But, my dear friend, please know that this means ONE thing, something AMAZING is coming. That is the ONLY reason you are at this place.

I love you so much.

Unknown said...

that song is amazing!

Dorothy said...

LOVE YOU DEAR FRIEND! I am here for you and am prayng for you also.

Unknown said...

i'm praying for you today, sweet kel.

Brooklyn Bonny said...

I'm praying you go to the doctor and get some Prozac! ;) It helps a lot of people...

Mel said...

I'm not alright either.
It's okay.
I'm just glad you're honest with your not-alright-ness.
Makes everyone else feel a little more human.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting that. I wanted to share a verse from a song that has truly blessed me this past week: "I was sure by now, God, that You would have reached down
and wiped my tears away,
stepped in and saved the day.
But once again, I say amen
and it's still raining"
My stomach hurts everytime I hear that part because I don't want this to be "my thorn", but maybe it will be? But thankfully, his grace will be sufficient and I'll just have to learn to praise him in the storm!! Love ya girl, and thanks for not shrinking back from your friends the way that I have.

Purple Teacup said...

You know I just read this, 2 weeks after you posted it. Why do we seem to be in the same place at the same time.....