I had a good "long run" this past Sunday with some AWESOME friends! I hope to keep it up!
Here is what this week looks like:
Monday: rest
Tuesday: 2.5 miles
Wednesday: cross train
Thursday: 2 miles
Friday: Pilates
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 4 miles
I can already tell you that Pilates is out for this week. I am heading to Arkansas to visit my sweet friend, Shannon. I can't wait to see her crazy, red-headed smile!! I am taking my cold weather gear with me. I still need to do my 4 miles some time this weekend.
Tonight's 2.5 miles was horrible! I know bad runs happen, but it still sucks. When am I going to get that my body does NOT like fast food anymore?!?!?! My mouth loves it for the first minute, then my body revolts. I was on the treadmill at the gym trying not to vomit. All of that was probably too much information, but oh well! :) The day is over...tomorrow is a fresh start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment