The kids began their "fall sports" last week at the local rec center. Trey told me he wasn't all that into sports, that he prefers to play with Legos, but he would give gymnastics a try again. He is a funny kid and turns out that he's pretty darn good at gymnastics to boot! Shaefer, on the other hand, has been talking about taking a dance class for AT LEAST 6 months. She is taking ballet and tap and is BEYOND excited to wear her "tappy-tap" shoes!

Trey just got these sunglasses and flip-flops from one of our friends and was determined to wear them to his first class. For some reason he feels the need to flash the peace sign in all of his pictures! :)

I'm pretty sure there is nothing cuter than a 3 year old in her first leotard & dance tights!

Shaefer gave me very specific instructions: "Mommy, take my picture! I'm a dancing princess!"
.jpg)
I'm not sure why I torture myself with attempting to get a decent picture of them together! I think it's every mom's dream! HA!
.jpg)
Even though they were being crazy, this is one of my FAVS of them! That is a sister that LOVES her bubba! I can still hear that laugh...

On the balance beam...

Dismount!

This kid has SO MUCH energy! Love him!
I know you are wondering where the pictures are from Shaefer's class. I was shocked (and sad!) to find out that her class is closed to the parents. We peeked in the little window at her...she was doing GREAT! You better believe I will be snapping pictures like crazy come recital time!
1 comment:
This reminds me that I need to post Ava Beth's dance pic with her teacher for this year. I post one every year. I am so glad you have them both in something! Maybe if I show Josiah this he will want to try gymnastics! I would love that!
They look so adorable and that little girl with the bun on her head! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment