I love watching my sweet girl grow into her own person.
It is becoming quite evident that Shaefer LOVES shoes. Throughout the day she will bring me a pair of shoes that she would like for me to put on her. I must also note that they are a matching pair! She looks pretty cute walking around the house in her diaper and shoes. She also likes to help me pick out her outfit for the day. She definitely has her preferences!
Shaefer also LOVES to be outside...all the time...no matter the weather or daily schedule. From the time she could stand up, she would crawl over to the door, stand up and begin jabbering...her way of asking to go outside. Here are some pictures I took of her this weekend playing in the mud. I washed this outfit 3 TIMES and still couldn't get it clean. It found a new home in the trash. Oh well...it was totally worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
she is so adorable!!!!!
I think she is a tomboy momma! Too cute.
AAAAH! Your kiddos are so precious. You are really looking good too. I really like the short haircut on you. I love looking at all the pics of the kids as they are growing so much.
Have a blessed day.
Karen
I love that slideshow! she'll be making mudpies in no time.
Post a Comment