One of the MANY things I admire in my best friend Amanda is her ability to create memories with her kids. She has been able to begin traditions with her 3 little ones that they will remember for a life time and hopefully carry on with their own families one day. One very fun tradition I have stolen from her is CHRISTMAS PAJAMAS. I mean really...what kid does not look cute in pajamas. Then you add Christmas to it and you have memory magic!! :)
Here are a few of our 2008 Christmas Pajama pictures:
And for giggles...a few outtakes:
And for a few more smiles...one from last year:
5 comments:
We do Christmas pajamas too. My plan is to actually take all of their Christmas pjs- when they're older and have them made into their own quilts.
We also have another fun tradition. After Christmas Eve service we come home where they find their Christmas pajamas and a new toothbrush (sounds weird, but they love it). They put on their new pajamas, we make hot chocolate, get in the car and go look at Christmas lights.
I also buy them each their own special ornament every year for what they liked that year and when they get married they'll get all their own ornaments to take for their own Christmas tree.
I'm a little crazy about all the traditions because we didn't really have any growing up.
my mom is THE feety pj grandma for the boys.every year the boys get a new set right before christmas .we started out having christmas eve as the first time they saw them and got to wear them but,they know they are coming and cant wait that long any more .in fact they are going to wear the new set to pj day. my mom is all about the traditions ,its great hubby and i have passed them down from both sides.have a great day
Aw, that's a great tradition! And utterly adorable. :)
We love getting new pj's for Christmas and wearing them on Christmas Eve... It selfishly started so they looked cute in their Christmas morning pictures... LOL!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Oh I LOVE YOU!!!!! And those babies!!
Post a Comment