Each Tuesday I have the awesome privilege of meeting with a group of ladies for Bible Study. Beginning January 13th we will dive into a new study together: Desiring God by John Piper. I've never read this book, so I thought I better get a head start. I'm only in the Introduction and it's already blowing my mind! Here is a quote that I have been chewing on:
The chief end of man is to glorify God by enjoying Him forever.
I will definitely be sharing more as I get further into the book. I want to hear from you on this quote. What do you think? How does it make you feel? What is your initial, gut reaction? Even if you don't agree...I still want to hear what you have to say! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tim had to read that book in one of the classes he took at MoBap! We actually still have the book. He really enjoyed it. I would like to read it but havent had the time to dive in. Definately let me know how it is.
love it. I think that is one of the many books i started but didn't finish; we love john pipers podcasts. I want to finish the book!
Post a Comment