Sunday, June 15, 2008

The BEST Babysitters!!


Posted by Picasa
Okay, so not really...but I couldn't resist posting these pics.

My sweet daughter is now officially mobile. I'm still getting used to the idea of walking being her preferred mode of transportation. Needless to say, there are moments during the day that I lose track of her momentarily (please don't call CPS!!) One of these "moments" happened this afternoon. My husband had mercy on our dogs and let them hang out inside. Texas heat can be horrible! What I didn't get a picture of is the chair that is stationed to the left of the baby gate to help secure their "doggie room." I was enjoying some alone time, minding my own business on the computer when I realized I hadn't heard my sweet girl in a while. We all know what that means!! TROUBLE!! I followed her sweet "words" through the kitchen and I found that she had crawled under the chair to get to her puppies. Holley, the larger lab mix, let Shaefer pat, poke and prod her while Brock, the smaller blue/red heeler wedged himself into the corner to protect himself from any thing baby touching them. Man, they are troopers!!

4 comments:

Purple Teacup said...

Maybe she will be a vet.....

Anonymous said...

LOVE that sweet baby girl!!!

Matt and Meredith said...

That's funny. Sweet puppies. So cute that she wanted to be in there with them. Merrae loves our dog Lehya and just squeels with joy when she's around.

Unknown said...

if you don't blog soon, i'm going to explode! :)

i love you my best friend!