Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Defending the Universe
I just peeked outside my kitchen window and caught a glimpse of my son. He is strategically hiding behind a pile of brush we are taking to the street. All he is wearing are his flip flops, Spiderman pajama bottoms, some sort of 1993 Nintendo glove thing and holding a yellow, plastic bat. Because I know my son, I don't even have to guess what he is doing...he is defending the universe against all that is evil! Man, I love that kid!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's so funny how boys are just wired like that! I love to watch my kids play when they don't know I'm watching. It's so fun.
Josiah is wearing a spiderman shirt, with it covered by a button up dress shirt (buttoned all the way) with a sweat shirt material jacket. He JUST told me he is peter park on SM 3.
I CAN TOTALLY RELATE! Imagine them together in this weird phase!
He is so much like his father....
Post a Comment