Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Last Bottle...


Yep...there it is, folks...Shaefer's last bottle! I know I'm a dork for taking a picture of it, but this milestone has been more emotional than expected. Maybe it's because she seemed so much bigger today. Maybe it's because she ate a "real " big girl breakfast this morning. More than likely it's because as far as we are planning, she will be our last baby. So last night, I made my last bottle...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet friend, I know how this feels!!!! But she is still your baby!

I love you!

Anonymous said...

I liked the picture. ah, what a big girl. hopefully the snuggles will keep her your little baby for years to come! proud of you for blogging again.

Purple Teacup said...

I am glad to know what's going on in your life. You forget to tell me these things. I guess it's because I don't give you much of a chance to talk.....LOL